Below are some of the powerful quotes on LGBTQ pride month –
- It takes no compromise to give individuals their rights. It takes no money to respect a person. It takes no political deal to – give people freedom. It takes no survey to remove the repression.
- When all Americans are treated as equals, no matter who they are or whom they love, we are all more free.
- I’ve been embraced by a new community. That is what happens when you’re finally honest about who you are; you find others like you.
- I think being gay is a blessing, & it is something I am thankful for every single day.
- The single best thing about coming out of closet is that – nobody can insult you by telling you what you have just told them.
- This world would be a entire lot better place if we just made an effort to be less horrible to one another.
- The more I have been able to learn about gay rights & equal pay & gender equity, & racial inequality, the more that it all intersects. You can’t really pick it apart. It’s all intertwined.
- Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive.
- Our society requires to recognize the unstoppable momentum toward unequivocal civil equality for every gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender citizen of this country.
- I am not gay, but if I were – I would be the first one running out of the closet.
- From the playboys to the gay boys, go & slay, boys.
- I’m a young, bisexual woman, & I have spent a large part of my life trying to – validate myself – to my friends, to my family, to myself — trying to prove that who I love & how I feel is not a phase.
- Gender and sexuality are so fluid. It is fine to change your mind a million times and figure out what works for you. It’s OK to take your time.