St Kitts and Nevis’ Citizenship by Investment Programme at the international level has been recognized as the fastest, safest, and most secure. The CBI Programme of the Caribbean country permits an applicant to go for an Accelerated Application Processing (AAP) if they desire.
CBI Programme of St Kitts and Nevis was established in 1984. An individual obtains alternative citizenship of the twin-island Federation in return for significant investment in the country’s economy.
Located in the Leeward Islands chain of the Lesser Antilles, the Caribbean island is known for its mesmerizing beauty, sandy beaches, coral reefs as well as silver beaches. Witnessing the twin island’s magnificent beauty, it is called as “Paradise of the Caribbean”.
Tourists from all across the globe arrive in St Kitts and Nevis via air service and cruise ships, enticed by the country’s magnificence.
The exquisite twin-island Federation introduced the world’s long-lasting, safe, and most secure citizenship by investment programme, which ranked as the world’s best by the CBI Index published by PWM Magazine of Financial Times.
Being one of the most efficient CBI Programmes, it is considered the “platinum standard” of CBI worldwide. It is now popular for helping the government of St Kitts and Nevis in running the social and economic activities in the country.
Key benefits of St Kitts and Nevis alternative citizenship:
- Global mobility
- Lifetime citizenship
- Citizenship legacy
- Alternative citizenship and citizenship for your family members
- Dual citizenship benefits
- Processing time is only three months
- Free movement in the CARICOM
- The Citizenship by Investment Programme of St Kitts and Nevis has been lauded for offering a guaranteed fast-track route to alternative citizenship, known as the Accelerated Application Process (AAP).
The Accelerated Application Process (AAP) fast-tracks applications, and if the applicant passes the due diligence process, they can receive citizenship in as little as 60 days from the submission of an application. Any applicant can get AAP on their application by paying an additional amount of government fee, which is as follows:
- Main applicant- USD 25,000
- Any family member aged 16 or over USD 20,000. It must be noted that whether applying for the AAP option or going through the normal route, all applicants undergo the same level of rigorous due diligence processing.
St Kitts and Nevis use a multi-layered due diligence system, combining internal government checks with research by specialist third-party due diligence firms and assessments by regional and international bodies.
The rigour put around due diligence ensures that individuals of only the highest integrity are successful.
The applicants can apply for citizenship of St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship through the widely used investment option, the Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF), which is also known as Fund Option. The revenue from the SGF is used to run several socio-economic initiatives in the Federation. The government established the Fund Option in the year 2018.
The investments received under the “Fund Option” have provided multiple benefits to the twin-island Federation; such as:
* Ensuring the health and well-being of a growing population
* Enhancing the quality of education
* Developing climate resilience, protecting the twin-island against the future effects of climate change
* Constructing solid and resilience infrastructure that will stand the test of time
* Promoting St Kitts and Nevis’ thriving tourism industry
* Publicizing the different cultural savour of the people
The alternative citizenship of St Kitts and Nevis can be attained by the following eligibility criteria are qualified by the investor:
– The investor must not have involvement in any criminal record
– The character of the applicant must be outstanding.
– The high personal net worth of the applicant must be high.
– The applicant must not make investments through any foul means.
– The minimum age of the investor must be more than 18 years.
Individuals who are keen to apply for alternative citizenship may invest in the CBI Programme of St Kitts and Nevis as it has been ranked as the world’s fastest, most secure in CBI Index, published by Financial Times’ Professional Wealth Management magazine.
The CBI Programme of St Kitts and Nevis got a perfect score for the robust and stringent due-diligence background checks. The government makes sure that each and every application undergoes strict background checks so that only reputed as well as honest investor attains citizenship.