Prepare to eat a lot if you register for this food crawl through Fairmount on Saturday, Feb. 29.
Neighborhood favorites – like Bishop‘s Collar, Bar Hygge and La Calaca Feliz – will offer drink specials and different pork dishes between noon and 5 p.m.
“Sample your way through an entire pig and be reminded that pigs are good for more than just tasty bacon!,” states the event description.
Small bites will be available for $2, $3 or $4 at each location. Attendees can enjoy pork bahn mi sandwiches, pork chili, pork sliders, pulled pork tacos, pork ribs, sliced pork belly, pig wings, pig‘s head bruschetta and .
to attend the food crawl are $10. A VIP option also is available for $24.94 and includes four drink vouchers.
• Bishop‘s Collar, 2349 Fairmount Ave.
• Fare, 2028 Fairmount Ave.
• La Calaca Feliz, 2321 Fairmount Ave.
• Rybread Cafe, 1711 Fairmount Ave.
• St. Stephen‘s Green, 1701 Green St.
• Urban Saloon, 2120 Fairmount Ave.
• Stone‘s Beverage, 1701 Fairmount Ave.
• Bar Hygge, 1720 Fairmount Ave.
• Bad Brother, 726 N. 23 St.
• Hilltown, 795 N. 24 St.
• Jacks‘s Firehouse, 2130 Fairmount Ave.
• The Green Room, 1940 Green St.
Saturday, Feb. 29
Noon to 5 p.m. | $10-$24.95
Follow Sinéad & PhillyVoice on |
Like us on
Add to your feed reader
Have a ? Let us know.