Father’s Day – A day celebrated worldwide by children to mark and express their love for their fathers.
Here are some of the quotes one can send to their father today –
- The only way I can describe fatherhood is it sounds stupid, but at the end of how the Grinch Stole Christmas, you know how his heart grows like five times? Everything is full. It’s just full all the time.
- A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.
- The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature.
- Father – a person who does not buy branded clothes, shoes or perfumes and lives a simple life so that you can afford all of them.
- DAD, I may not need you to hold my hand anymore, but I will always need you to hold me in your heart. Happy Father’s Day.
- My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived and let me watch him do it.
- The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself but for his family.
- To the world, you are a Dad, but to our family, you are the world.
- What makes you a man is not the ability to make a child; it’s the courage to raise one.
- A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.
- My father didn’t do anything unusual. He only did what dads are supposed to do – be there.
- A father holds his daughter’s hand for a while, but he holds her heart forever.
- Dad, thank you for all that you are and all that you have done.
- Every father should remember one day; his son will follow his example, not his advice.