- Keep the ones that heard you when you never said a word.
- Sometimes you meet a person, and you just click—you’re comfortable with them, like you’ve known them your whole life, and you don’t have to pretend to be anyone or anything.
- Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.
- I would rather walk with a friend in the dark than be alone in the light.
- There’s nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.
- Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.
- Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life that you can barely remember what life was like without them.
- A friend is someone who makes it easy to believe in yourself.
- One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.
- Best friends are the people you can do anything and nothing with and still have the best time.
- When you can’t look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark.
- Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.’
- If ever there is a tomorrow when we’re not together, there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we are apart, I’ll always be with you.
- Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
- The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.
- A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.
- Friends are medicine for a wounded heart and vitamins for a hopeful soul.
- Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget.
Welcome! Log into your account
Recover your password
A password will be e-mailed to you.