The draft budget of the Haskovo Municipality for 2023 starts at 145 572 023 BGN on the income and expense part. Compared to the previous 2022, the growth is more than 21% or in left equality 25 570 001 BGN.
Yesterday, the Mayor of Haskovo Municipality, Stanislav Dechev, invited residents, business representatives, mass awareness media representatives, heads of budget units, civil associations, non-governmental organizations and other stakeholders to participate in the discussion of the draft budget of Haskovo Municipality for 2023.
He announced that the discussion will take place on August 28, 2023. /Monday/ from 12:00 pm in the hall “Haskovo”.
Following are the top priorities are anticipated to be discussed during the discussion at Haskovo town hall on August 28, 2023-
- Maintaining the financial stability of the Municipality by complying with current regulations and budgetary discipline despite challenging economic conditions
- Modernization and development of local infrastructure
- Providing conditions, including infrastructural, for the development of sports in the Municipality and cultural life in the Municipality
- Updating and modernizing the conditions for teaching, upbringing and sports of children from preschool and school education
- Ensuring a clean environment, green areas and parks
- Improving the quality of public services and providing electronic access to them
- Development of socially oriented services
- Improving the energy efficiency of publicly important buildings, upgraded street lighting, affordable infrastructure, recreation and security areas
- Ensuring the comfort and safety of the residents in the Municipality
- To attract investments
The Municipality announced that the project budget had been published on the official website of Haskovo Municipality.
Any resident who wants to offer opinions, recommendations and suggestions can be sent to the email of the Municipality of Haskovo – kmet. huskovo. Bg, as well as entering the Municipality’s administration.